Training Program "Methods and Technologies“
The OPTIMAS Training Program provides access to knowledge and practical know-how on methods and technologies applied by the OPTIMAS research groups. The program is open to all coworkers of OPTIMAS research groups, from diploma & master students to principal investigators. The courses are tailored to the needs of participants.
Courses can be announced, requested and offered at anytime, in particular new course topics are always welcome. The organizational office handles requests and offers, organizes the classes and makes regular announcements about upcoming events.
General Course Program (Selection)
- Plasma and vacuum technology (IFOS and NSC)
- Electron spectroscopy and electron microscopy at surfaces (IFOS)
- Surface analytics with mass spectrometry-based methods (IFOS)
- Terahertz spectroscopy (IPM)
- Using quantum chemical program packages on parallel computers
- Multiple scale analysis of spin phenomena
IFOS: Institut für Oberflächen- und Schichtanalyse GmbH, Kaiserslautern; IPM: Fraunhofer Institut für Physikalische Messtechnik, Standort Kaiserslautern; NSC: Nano Structuring Center of TU Kaiserslautern; all others: OPTIMAS research groups at TU Kaiserslautern.
Further Information (pdf)